Descendants of Peter Johnson
Generation No. 1
1. PETER1 JOHNSON was born in Kintyre, Scotland.
Child of PETER JOHNSON is:
2. i. DANIEL2 JOHNSON, d. Robeson County, North Carolina.
Generation No. 2
2. DANIEL2 JOHNSON(PETER1) died in Robeson County, North Carolina.
Children of DANIEL JOHNSON are:
i. DANIEL JOHNSON3 JOHNSON.
3. ii. ALEXANDER JOHNSON, b. 1794; d. 1846, Cumberland County, North Carolina.
Generation No. 3
3. ALEXANDER3 JOHNSON(DANIEL2, PETER1) was born 1794, and died 1846 in Cumberland County, North Carolina. He married PATRECIA MARRIE MILLAR.
Child of ALEXANDER JOHNSON and PATRECIA MILLAR is:
i. EFFIE4 JOHNSON, b. May 14, 1837, Fayetteville, N.C., Cumberland County; d. August 11, 1909, Fayetteville, N.C., (Manley) Cumberland County; m. DUNCAN BLACK GILLIS , CIVIL WAR, February 18, 1858.
Notes for EFFIE JOHNSON:
1 AUTH died at 4:30 o'clock p.m.
1 AGNC diary, Aub. 17, 1897 "ma sick, lung trouble"
1 DEST father was sheriff in Fayetteville
Notes for DUNCAN BLACK GILLIS , CIVIL WAR:
1 AUTH buried Galatia Presbyterian Church, deacon
1 AGNC Confederate Army, Co. F. Bethel Regiment, NCST
1 DEST died of heart dropsy
1 MEDI lived at Gillis Hill 1 mi. S of place of birth